Saturday, April 10, 2021

Tucson Day 2

 Yup, I know.
There was no Day 1.
Its because I didn't have any wifi yet.
And I wasn't home much.

Yesterday started with a fun walk with Rozann
and her two beautiful dogs, Zoey and Kodiak.

And then a shower and over to Mom and Dad's
to spend the day.
We had a great time visiting!

And then back to Nancy's to help prepare a dinner
for EVERYBODY - so good to see them!


Soni is doing pretty good considering!
She was REALLY tired, but not in much pain.
So thankful!
Lisa just got her hair colored and cut.
Doesn't she look gorgeous?


Lots of family!

Thanks Christopher for being an awesome photographer!


And putting up with our silliness!

Of course Nancy and I had to try a selfie!


After a good night's sleep this morning I woke up and
had just turned on YouTube when Rozann texted me and
said they were up earlier than planned and did I want to
go walk the dogs with her? 
(It was 6:30)
So I hopped out of bed, got dressed and we headed out
across Nancy's property.
And then Nancy joined us!
And then Gary showed up!
So the 4 of us took a nice walk around the block with
the dogs and had a great visit!




It's a BEAUTIFUL morning!

Back to our respective houses.
I did a 30 minute T-Tapp while Rozann did 45 minutes
in her amazing home gym, and then I hopped
in the shower while my oatmeal was cooking.

Now I'm sitting here enjoying my morning bowl
of oatmeal (with a little spoonful of peanut butter
stirred in for fun...) and getting ready to go shopping
with Rozann. I just want a couple of things...
water
eggs
maybe some okra... (lol).

And then I think we'll head over to Mom's.
Nancy is taking Lisa and going to the gem show
for the day.

No comments: