Monday, April 19, 2021

OOPS!

When Rod came to pick me up at the airport
on Thursday... he was driving the big black Ford pickup.

Which is unusual.
He generally only drives that if he needs to pickup
like wood. Or feed.
Not me and my tiny carry on bag.


Sadly, it was because his little VW had to go to the
car hospital. He bumped into another car
(who took off - so no tickets or anything)
and we have GREAT insurance so its not much $$$
but a little inconvenient because he is now driving the truck.
Which means I'm vehicle-less.
Unless I want to drive the Trooper.
Which I LOVE.
But needs insurance and I don't want to put 
coverage on it for a week. That would be silly.
So Kyle gets to play "Driving Miss Daisy"
or "taxi Mom".
Hahahahahahahaha.

Luckily nobody except the car's nose got hurt.
Whew!

And it will be back before we know it.

But it made for a good blog post... 
so thanks honey!
(grin)

Meanwhile...
I just finished teaching my Monday morning session.
I only had 6 students which is pretty normal for the
morning sessions. Most people are at work.
But it was nice.
I got everything done.

And now Kyle is going to drive me to the grocery
store to get some stuff and to the pharmacy to get
Rod's eye drops.

Have a GREAT MONDAY!!!!!

No comments: