Sunday, April 18, 2021

Popping In

 Look at the interesting information you can
follow while flying across the country!


Check out the OUTSIDE TEMP!
And I thought we were cold in Calgary!!!
(It got as low as -78!!! I just didn't take a pic)

I thought it was WILD that I could fly all the way
across the country from Tucson to Atlanta in
THREE HOURS and 22 minutes...

Of course, we WERE flying 600+ mph with a pretty good tail wind.


It was fun to watch my little airplane make its way
across this big, beautiful country.


Bye Tucson!
Til we meet again!!!
(pretty sunrise, eh?)

Anyhow.

I obviously got home safely.
All in one piece and thankfully on the way OUT
I spent 4 hours in the Atlanta airport, because otherwise
on the way back I would have been TOTALLY lost
and stressed since I had a much shorter layover.
It was EASY the 2nd time though.
(I got lost twice on the first trip... lol.)
They need better signs.

Rod, Kyle and Beau were happy to see me home again.
And I was happy to be home.
I LOVE travelling and visiting family
and getting to catch up on all their lives.

But it is always good to be home.

I jumped right back in with both feet.
Taught class that evening.
And again Friday and Saturday nights.
As well as did a bunch of cooking and 
grocery shopping and laundry and stuff.

This morning I had to go to our old Ward's
ward conference to meet with the Primary Presidency.
They are doing a really good job but having some
struggles and challenges - as are everyone.
It was nice to see some old friends.
At least from the eyes up.

Then home to watch our ward's church and
get on the computer to catch up on a week's worth
of admin stuff. (I usually do it immediately after
a class but didn't feel like it... I was on VACATION!)

Anyhow.
I'm all done now and I'm heading back to the living room.
(Oh, and I bought some pretty baby yarn and I'm making
a little baby blanket - for - somebody.... who knows!)
I'll take a picture when it looks like something.

I had SUCH a great time!!!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR MAKING IT
A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!

(And I'm so GLAD Dad is home again and feeling well!)
I'm teaching from 9-1 tomorrow morning but I'll hop
on after and update.
Maybe.

No comments: