Thursday, April 1, 2021

Grrrrrrrrr

 Buddy, our horse, is OLD.
He is 30+ years old.
He has no teeth.
So he kind of slimes his food,
spills lots of it,
but eats a good amount as well
*as evidenced by his poop.

Anyhow.

Thursday is City People day next door.
And one of them called Animal Control
because they were "worried" about him.

If you bother to look, you'll see the horse CJ
standing next to him who is FAT as a butterball.
And three FAT steers.

But be that as it may,
Animal Control had to come out and check.
And now I have to have a vet come out next week
and verify that he's old, toothless, but essentially healthy.

And then the A/C lady will come back out
and take a picture of the vet's report and close our file.

Meanwhile,
Rod is going to make a sign to hang on our fence.

Hi.
My name is Buddy.
I'm OLD and I have no teeth.
But I'm healthy and happy.
My vet said so.
Thanks for your concern.

I'd LIKE it to say something else.
But I won't.
I'd also like to bill the happy little Do Good-er
the $110 I'm going to have to pay the vet.

Grrrrrrr.

No comments: