Sunday, April 11, 2021

Tucson Day 3?

 We are having a wonderful,
low key, lots of family, visiting,
talking, laughing time.

Yesterday after our walk we all got cleaned
up and then Rozann and I did some grocery shopping
and then over to Mom and Dad's house.

We sat out on the patio with Soni, M/D and
chatted for a bit and then Soni, Rozann and I
went over to Rozann's house to see their awesome
home gym they set up and then over to the office
to see all the latest developments and sit and
talk business ideas (and eat great snacks... lol)
until Nancy said they were back from the gem show.


Back home, called Rod and chatted for a bit
and then over to Rozann's to help her make dinner
for everybody.
(Greg went to Phoenix for Naomi's birthday.)

We had a great chinese food dinner with awesome
roasted veggies and rice.
It was delicious!
It was just the 7 Stoddards.
No spouses.
And nobody got any pictures.
Sheesh.


OK, I took ONE of the puppies intently
watching Rozann cook...

Everybody headed home and Rozann and I hung
out for a little bit and then I headed home to bed.
We were all wiped out!
(unfortunately Rozann remembered about 12:30
that Sam and Randy were out of town and she and I
were supposed to go close up her chickens at dusk.
OOPS! She ran over and did it herself... 
How many times have WE done that!)

This morning Rozann and I took the dogs for their
morning walk (with a quick stop at Nancy's to see
her and Gary out eating breakfast in the yard)
and then home to get cleaned up.
Rozann went to church, I didn't know they were "live"
so didn't bring church clothes, opted to stay here and
watch our ward on Zoom and then made some
breakfast and set up my computer for this week's
Zoom Reviews I need to do from here.

And now we are heading to Mom's to spend the afternoon
before Sondra has to get on an airplane and head back
to SLC. Waaaaa!

No comments: