Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Baby Beans

 It's so fun when the garden starts to grow!!!


The rattlesnake beans I planted last week
are all coming up!

I was a little nervous because these
are seeds we saved!
So we didn't even have to buy them!


The slenderettes are just starting to pop up.
They will be bigger and more
bean-ish tomorrow,
but I was excited to see them.
These are left over seeds from last year.

Then I expect in the next few days the
pintos and black eyed peas will begin
to make their presence known.

I planted three more beds of pintos today.
That's about all I can do in one session.
My back hurts too bad if I do too many more.

I still have 2 more beds to put  .... 
probably more black eyed peas.
I think I'm pretty well out of pinto seeds.
And then there are 2 beds for okra
and 2 for purple potatoes.

And that will be IT!
(Well, until the strawberries we ordered
arrive - along with some raspberry canes...)

Spring is sprung-ing...!
YEA!

No comments: