Monday, March 28, 2022

Getting Excited!

 I'm getting excited!

Getting ready for my annual trip to see the Fam!


Ok, I haven't ACTUALLY packed yet...
But I did the laundry,
and I'm THINKING about what to pack...
And I'm cooking food for Rod and Kyle while I'm gone...

So there's that.

I have a gazillion things to do today.
Gotta run to the post office
and then to the grocery store for
a couple of last minute things.
And then... oh yah, PACK.

Also transplant some okra plants in the garden.
And I'm sure there is other stuff
I'm forgetting...
But that's the main things.

I colored my hair yesterday.
I'd like a trim, but that will have to wait.
I paid all the bills this morning,
and I'm getting my work stuff organized.
OH YEAH, I'm supposed to go to the office
and submit a couple of reports
as well as my time sheet.

Anyhow.
Counting the hours!