Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Keeping Busy

 Yesterday Kyle put down some fertilizer
on the pastures for us.
We have closed them up until after it rains.
In the meantime, we have LOTS of hay.
(And only little tiny bits of winter grass...)

It's supposed to rain tomorrow.
Although I'm looking out my
Zoom Room window (just ended class)
and the wind is WHIPPING!
But the sun is shining... so maybe it
will hold off until tomorrow.

Meanwhile.
We are going to give Beau a little
tranquilizer pill (after his bath)
and take him to the vet for his final (hopefully)
ear infection follow up.
Last week he tried to bite everybody.
So this week he gets to be sleepy.
(And Kyle is coming too...)

Anyhow.

That's what's on tap for today.
Plus thinking about packing.
Although it's early for me....


Lunch.
(Not really, but its sitting here on my desk,
looking pretty tasty!)
I'm going to heat up some lentil soup.
And then its on to the next thing!

No comments: