Monday, March 21, 2022

See The Garden Grow!

 I was teaching class this morning and
we took our usual break for 10 minutes.

I decided to go outside and check the garden.
I haven't been out there in a few days.

Saturday I "double dipped".
Taught both the morning and the evening.
And Sunday I was whipped.


We have tomatoes!!!
These little black beauties take FOREVER 
to get ripe, but when they do, BOY HOWDY!
They are so delicious.
The plants (we bought two little twigs)
are totally taking off!


And we have a strawberry!
And (shhh) nobody has seen it yet!
(usually there's a chomp out of the bottom...)


And dill!!
(But no cucumbers...)
And beans growing in the beds you see in the fore and
backgrounds... LOTS of bean plants this time around!


The rattlesnakes are beginning their journey up (and
eventually OVER) the tunnel.
And the purple potatoes in the background are looking
good and healthy.
We bought a new fertilizer this year and I guess
everybody REALLY liked it!


We're excited for these potatoes!


And...
a random flower.
(And her little sister)
Growing in the middle of the lawn.
So Kyle carefully mows around them.
We think its hilarious!

No comments: