Friday, March 4, 2022

SPRING Beans!

 Remember this?


I was so excited the beans were coming up.
And then realized you couldn't see them...

But NOW!!!!


Look at them all!
So exciting!

I just finished teaching my Friday morning class,
and now I need to go get ready for our
Stake Primary Activity tomorrow.

Yes, get ready.
Like, no, it's NOT ready.
I have ordered some stuff
and thought a bit (ok, until 2:00 last night,
laying in bed imagining what I would say / do...)
but I am NOT ready....

Anyhow.
I need to get name tags ready.
And organize the memory game.
And print coloring papers.
And buy crayons.
And probably some other stuff.

Fingers crossed.
Me. And a LOT of little kids.
Not my very best situation.
It'll be fine.
But I'm nervous / not excited.

The theme is "Gather Like Noah" and I will
be focusing on "doing hard things".
Like a Stake Primary Activity...
hahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

rktucson said...

You will do GREAT. Iremember all the cool ideas you had when your boys were young - and you were sitting o ther kids!
Sounds Like a great activity.
Greg and I are the 9-11yr old activity days for boys leaders. So I have to come up with activities for these rambunctious boys every 2 wks! So good for you !!