Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Final Day / Knitting

Darn it!
I meant to take some pictures last night.
But I totally forgot.

We had a fun dinner at Reid and Nancy's.
It was R&N, M&D, me, and
our cousins Ken and his lovely wife Pam.
They were in town for a few days.
And bless his heart, Ken (a tax accountant)
did M&D's Canadian and US taxes for them!
I tried to do the US ones on Sunday but was
WAAAAAAAY over my head.

It took quite a bit of time and BUCKETS of
expertise, but he got them done!
(And even got them a nice refund!)

Nancy had a french zoom class,
so I came over and Pam and I made some
really YUMMY (it was a new recipe, not the
amazing skill of the cook... lol.) chicken fajitas.
I can't wait to try it  again at home!

Rozann came shortly after dinner
(she and Greg had Boy's Activity Day)
and we had a really nice visit.
Right after dinner Ken had to go back to the
casita and do a zoom meeting, but he made
it back in time for Nancy to make him a new
bracelet to replace the one she made him
a few years ago that broke.
(He brought it with him, but left it at the
other house they were staying in Phoenix)

WHAT LOVELY PEOPLE!
We had a great time and I was so glad
to get to know them!

We stayed up WAAAY too late and then Reid 
brought me back to Mom and Dad's place.
Then up EARLY this morning to teach my
class while they met Nancy and went to a Dr appt
for Dad's swollen ankles / high blood pressure.


My temporary office this morning.

And now, I'm just relaxing and waiting for
their return. I expect we will go to the store
and get Dad a new replacement mouse and
maybe some command strips to stick their
fancy white board to the wall.
They have a white board, like our's only bigger,
where they can write notes to each other
as well as what's on the schedule for the day
so they always know what's going on.

Meanwhile, Mom has been making lap blankets
and slippers for a local hospice.
So I decided to join her.

I have finished 2 and am working on a third.
Might not get it done... 


Somebody is always taking a picture.
And we are always eating.
Hahahahahaha.



No comments: