Friday, April 22, 2022

Out in the Woods

Kyle and I went for a walk the other day in the woods.
We have an active group of bike riders.
And sometimes they leave little things for
others to see / find.


They are usually pretty small and you might
not notice if you aren't paying attention.


I especially liked this one.
It's a little yellow sun flower (metal)
and two little toadstools!
I can just imagine the fairies living under there!

There is a particular tree they have always decorated.
Christmas time they REALLY do it up...


These pretty little wind chimes are a 
nice new addition.


The little "love" plaque has been there 
for years and years and years.

It makes for a fun walk.
Usually at easter time somebody gets out there
and "hides" eggs for folks to find.
I am out there as much as I used to be,
so I don't know if they did it this year...
but that was always a neat thing!
In fact, one year Jim and Kyle and I did it!
That was fun!

No comments: