Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Food, Glorious Food!

 I've been having fun making good food!

Made a big ol' pot of Mom's (Nancy's)
Corn Chowder.
It was DELICIOUS!
Everybody enjoyed it.
We had it for lunch after church on Sunday.
And again on Monday.

I also made some of the chicken
fajitas from Half Baked Harvest.
(When I told Kyle the website he said
that's where he found the recipe for
the sweet potato casserole he made for
Thanksgiving and Christmas!)

Everybody liked that one too!
Turns out it is actually BETTER on
a tortilla than "deconstructed" like
I usually serve fajitas.
So I bought a bunch more tortillas.
Because I see that in our future.....

And, after church I also made a loaf of
banana bread. (walnuts instead of apricots though...)

Tonight I just finished teaching.
We spent the day running errands,
working in the garden, 
and getting Bison Bites up and running.
We created a gmail account,
and made a bunch of labels for our bags.
And did a run of candy to sell.

And now?
Bed.


Kyle's beautiful zinnia bed.
OH!
And we ate a couple of beans today!
Out in the garden.
They are SOOOO good!
(too small really, but we couldn't resist...)

No comments: