Wednesday, August 17, 2022

BIRDS!!!

 Yesterday after work I went outside
to let the chickens out of their coop,
gather eggs and just putter.

When I looked up,
I felt like I was in an Alfred Hitchcock movie!

The sky was FILLED with black birds!


I couldn't get my phone out fast enough to catch them
in flight, but they are all perched in this tree.
If you look closely there are a BUNCH of them!


Like, a BUNCH.


Not JUST that tree, but this tree too!
And about 3 more trees just like it!

I went in the house.

***********************************************************

In other news..........

I just got tapped to teach a 4-day school in Ft Lauderdale.
YIKES!

The last time I taught a LIVE class was July '21.
Same location, so there's that...


Not much has changed.
Except. YEA no masks!


And no more social distancing.
So there will be THREE students at EACH of those tables.
Last class they had 30 students.

I'll be borrowing Rod's fancy new truck and heading down
tomorrow afternoon - want to be safely in my hotel
BEFORE 5:00 traffic!

And then it's full steam ahead.
Wish me luck!

I teach every week, but only about 2/3 of the material.
It has been awhile, but I'm sure it will come back to me.

But yes, I'm nervous.

1 comment: