Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday???????

 Goodness how did we get HERE????

It was, admittedly a busy week.
I taught the evening classes,
which usually means I have some time
during the day to do stuff.

NOT THIS WEEK!
I had something to do EVERY
SINGLE DAY that took
HOURS and HOURS.

I was busy!
Not all of it was icky.
Although I did have to go to the
DMV TWICE this week.
Even with an appointment,
it still sucks the life right out of me.

But I got everything done that needed doing.
I hope.

Thank goodness for lists.

Today I even got to visit the Temple 
with Linda! We haven't done that since
before covid! (In fact I haven't been since then!)
It was wonderful.
And we had a really nice visit on the way over and back.
It's a little over an hour each way.

She is the Stake RS Pres - so we did talk a little
about RS - but mostly we just chatted.
It was nice.

However, we did the 9:00 session because
she had a Dr appointment this afternoon
and I had to teach.
So I got up at 5:30.

When I got home, I took a NAP!
And then made dog food and got ready
to teach my class.

And got a text from Kyle...


HEY!!!!!!!
That's not right!!!!
LOL.

Don't tell him, I was going to go to the beach
this week while he was at work, but got too busy.
hahahahahaha

No comments: