Monday, August 15, 2022

Catching Up

 Over the weekend,
my darling husband had a birthday!


I have pictures of him,
but most of them are while he is doing something.
Like working on the Cat with Kyle.
Or working on the fence.
Or napping on the couch.

It was a quiet birthday.
We had to go to church early so I could go to
Ward Council.
I announced it was his birthday...
and our Bishop (who is HILARIOUS)
said he was going to change the closing hymn.
Somehow I doubt
"You've had a birthday, shout HURRAY!" 
would cut it as a closing hymn.
But we had a good giggle.

Then we had church, and EVERYONE wished
him a happy birthday.
News travels fast in our ward.
Then it was Relief Society.
(It was a REALLY good lesson!)

And then we came home, I made us all
a sandwich and then I baked a german
chocolate cake (his favorite).

And then we napped.
It was AWESOME.

I made us all T-bone steaks, asparagus,
salad and croissants for dinner
and cake for desert.

We aren't very fancy when it comes to birthdays.

We had a nice day,
and we are so blessed to have him.
Everybody loves him.
But nobody as much as me.

And then today he started the day with a 
skin doctor visit. Ugh.

And now, another day has gone by.
August is nearly over already.
Where did this year go????
(It's doubly fast since 20 and 21 were 
SOOOO   S L O W!)

Happy Belated Birthday my darling!
I love you!!!!!

No comments: