Wednesday, August 24, 2022

I'm BAAAAAACK

 It was fun to get back in the saddle.
So to speak.

I had a good sized class of 25 students.
They were LONG days.
But the students are what makes this fun.

And it was kind of fun to stretch my brain
and teach stuff I haven't had to think about
for over 2 years now!!

But I am glad to be back home.

I left Ft. Lauderdale yesterday at 6am, drove north a bit
to Delray Beach where I met the real instructor
and gave her back her keys and stuff
and then headed home.

Got here about 8:30, in time to say Hello
to Rod before he headed off to work.
Change my clothes and I headed to the town.

We had a LOT of stuff to do, including a
webinar on the updates for our software.

I fell asleep.
YIKES!
(grin)

I stayed at work until 3:45.
When I got home I logged back in and watched
the 2nd edition of the same webinar from 4-5
and its a good thing I did! 
There are some cool new features that I "missed"
in the first run-through.
(grin again)

Anyhow.
Then it was time to take care of all the
admin stuff that goes along with teaching.

And by then Kyle got home.
So we headed to Walmart for some groceries.
And then it was 8:45 and Rod was home.
We started making dinner.
I sat down in my recliner for a minute.................
And then I got up and went to bed.
About 9:45.
I slept until 7 when I heard Kyle making his smoothie.

WHEW!

I was glad to be home.
They were glad to have me back.


And Beau hasn't left my side.
I taught the morning class this morning
and he wouldn't even get in his chair.
He had to lay right by my feet.
In case I snuck out and left FOREVER AGAIN!!!!!
Poor puppy.


No comments: