Sunday, January 22, 2023

Teaching In Tampa

 Here I am.....
waiting while my students do some busywork
and I let the clock run out to 6:50 so we
can call it a day and go home!

It has been a pretty good class, but
BOY OH BOY the questions!!!
And so many of them really don't have
anything to do with the course material.

How do I do this.... fill in unrelated thing,
like recruit people, or sell this thing, or
if I sell this insurance will we take Zelle????
Really?
Is that going to be on the state exam?
Well, no, but can you answer anyway?
NO!
hahahahahahahaha.

I'm exhausted.


Good thing they are nice people.
*mostly

There was one guy that I was VERY happy to inform
that because he was 3 minutes late this morning he
would be counted absent, he was ANGRY and 
while cussing a blue streak he left.
Darn.

Tonight? I'm going to take the easy way out
(like I did last night, honestly) 
and just hit the drive-thru at Arby's (next door to
my hotel), grab a sandwich and a bottle of water
and eat in my bed.

Nite!!!!!

No comments: