Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Debby is STILL Here...

She is one slow moving storm.

We are still getting feeder bands.



I can't get a radar picture to load on here.  I'm sure someone could figure it out, but I can't...

It clears up for an hour or so, then it pounds us again.  Then it's clear.

We've gotten lots and lots of rain.  

Lots of Florida is having flooding issues.  We haven't gotten that bad yet.
But it's WET. 
The pasture is mushy.
The sand lot behind the barn is a mud hole.
The mosquitoes are going to be INTENSE!

And, of course, the wind makes everybody a little nuts.

But Rocky laid another egg today... so it's all good.


This is a great picture Rod took tonight on I-95 heading to one of his deliveries.
He said it looked like the movie Twister out there.
Just a couple miles up the road the rain was so heavy he had to slow down to 35 mph!

I'll be glad to see the back side of this storm...

No comments: