Thursday, June 14, 2012

If I Could

If I could, I would title every post "Oh What A Beautiful Morning".
I find myself singing that nearly every morning.
I'm sure it was done by Doris Day or somebody like that.
But my favorite version (besides MINE) is by a famous singer named Joyce.

Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day
I've got a beautiful feeling
Everythings going my way.

Even when it's not.

I got up this morning and the horses were loose in the middle yard.  (Back yard to all normal folks, but the BACK yard is the pasture.  And now we have a back back yard, since the pasture is divided into two parts... well, ok, 4 parts, so we have the back back, the back, the green yard, the sand yard, the middle yard and then the front yard.  Confusing, I know...)

Rabbit trail!

So anyhow...  the horses were loose in the middle yard.  Kyle fed for me last night, since I was LATE getting home from work.  He accidentally left the pasture gate into the barn, open.  But he DID put the chain across the feed room, so no harm was done.  (Although I had a couple bad moments when I couldn't find Andy...  he was in the front yard.  Rebel.)  But it was such a beautiful morning, I enjoyed spending a couple extra minutes rounding them up and bringing them in.

I even drove to work with the windows open in my truck.
Does a number on my hair, but who cares.
Nobody can see me anyway.

It was a Beautiful Morning!


Terrible picture, but this is what I see out my window at work...
Beautiful!



No comments: