Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fish Taco

I've heard of fish tacos.
I've seen pictures of fish tacos.
I've been curious about fish tacos.
But I've never eaten a fish taco.

Tonight after school, I wanted....
Fajitas.

LOL

But I couldn't find any good mexican restaurants in the area my hotel is located.
There IS a Chili's.  (No comment on whether or not it's a "good Mexican place.)
But it is 2 miles the OTHER direction from my hotel, and by the time I remembered that, I wasn't about to turn around.

So my GPS told me the only other choice was Tijuana Flats.  
I've never eaten there, so didn't know what to expect.
But it's mexican... so there should be fajitas, right?

Wrong.

But they did have fish tacos.
And there's a McDonald's next door - as a back up plan.  

LOL

So, I went for it.

And they were pretty good!
Needed more "stuff" on them.
And definitely more "sauce".

But they were good.

Not sure I'll rush right out and order them again.

But at least now I can say I've had a fish taco.
(and not gag)


No comments: