Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good morning!

It's Wednesday.

I got up at 7:00.

I put on my workout clothes and went to let the dogs out.  But as I walked towards the garage I saw Bison running by!  (I'm absolutely positive I put that dog in his crate last night!)

Then I saw Kyle walking into the barn.

So I walked out to see him.  (He's fencing at a friend's today and needed to be there at 8:00)

We had a great visit.  Fed the horses, fed the chickens, played with the dogs.  It was glorious weather!  But looked a little like it might rain.

I noticed Jim's car window was open.  (He took Sabrina to work at 4:45 this morning.)
So I went in to get his keys.
But he got up and closed his window himself.

Kyle hopped on the motorcycle and left.
And then he came back.
He fried his gate opener and couldn't get out of the property!  LOL
So while I was opening the gate, I took out the trash.
(Just in time - the garbage truck came by moments later!  Whew!)

Then Jim hopped in the shower, but not before asking me to Google
"How to tie a double windsor knot".
(They wore ties every Sunday their entire childhoods, but usually they were "zip" ties.  What?)
(Kyle had the Bishop teach him how to correctly tie a tie last week!)

Then I remembered Rod was out of hard boiled eggs.
So I boiled the last of the farm fresh eggs.
(Get back to work Blondie!  And Rocky!  I think I've given up on Red...  sheesh.)
(There's nothing prettier than fresh brown eggs...)

 
Speaking of Rocky - she was STANDING this morning.
Her leg is looking better.  Not putting a lot of weight on it, but at least it's touching the ground.
Kyle was watching her last night - she tried to stand on that leg and fell over.
He laughed.

Hi Rocky!  No, not an egg - a golf ball to "encourage" laying.
So far it's not working...

By the time I found a good You Tube about ties, it was time to attend to the eggs again.
By the time I was done with the eggs, it was time for Jim to leave.  (Me too...)

Long story short (ha).

No workout this morning.

But I DID get a lot done.  And spent some quality time with my boys.

I love my life.

No comments: