Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cauliflower

Do you like cauliflower?

I love it.

It's yummy.

I usually just steam it with a little butter.

But tonight I tried a recipe I found online.


It was YUMMY!


This is her picture.
Mine isn't nearly as pretty.
But it's just as tasty!

And...
it was EASY!
And fast!
And delicious!

Home Run!

Kyle wouldn't try them.
Which means there will be leftovers for us tomorrow.
(grin)

Meanwhile, I haven't done a sunset in awhile.
Tonight's was really pretty!


Of course, today was also the 12th anniversary of
September 11.

There were lots of tributes on the radio today.
It's hard to believe it has been 12 years.
But listening to the recordings, it felt like today.

I hate it when I cry at my desk.

PS - thanks everybody for prayers for Rod.
I'll keep you posted...




No comments: