Friday, September 6, 2013

The Piano Guys

I’m at work.
And I’m working hard.

But The Piano Guys put out a new YouTube video.
So I watched it on my phone.
Which got me stuck on YouTube watching
The Piano Guys videos.

I have to say…
I’m a “little” addicted to these guys.

I play them on my iPod when I’m walking in the woods.
I play them on my iPod when I’m working in the barn.
I play them on my iPod when I’m riding my horse.
I play them on my computer
(and put them on the BIG screen)
before class.
(and my students love them too!)

Last month while we were vacationing in Utah,
we stopped by a nifty resort to check out possible
locations for our next reunion.

And look what I saw in the lobby!
  

Oh my stinking heck!
(That’s  a Utah saying…)

Unfortunately, it was Saturday night.
The same night we were celebrating my
wonderful parent’s 60th wedding anniversary.

Confession time.
I was a little tempted.

If you haven’t yet… check them out!




No comments: