Thursday, September 19, 2013

Skippers

My family is well known for skipping.
Just ask our High School teachers!
*and Mom...

But this summer, we took skipping to another level.

Grandma Sondra and Grandma Nancy
(I love calling them that!)
bought a set of Double Dutch ropes
for Soni's granddaughters.

EVERYBODY had fun trying them out.

I, unfortunately, didn't get video of everybody.

But here are a few of the ones I DID get...


Syd has been skipping AT school for a couple of years.
She's great!


Zoe is a talented little skipper!
Wish I had gotten video of them skipping together - impressive!


Kyle got into the act.
He has NEVER skipped before.
(That I know of... lol)


But then Grandma Nanc showed them ALL up.
Go Granny Go!

Almost makes you wanna go grab some rope.
Almost...

No comments: