Friday, January 3, 2014

Books, Books and More Books

Yesterday was a busy day.
I thought, with it being the first “official”
day of the new year,
it would be kind of quiet.

Nope.

Had lots of money to post.
Which makes the day go by faster.
Love that…

And then after work I took a big
box of books over to Staples
to have them spiral bound.

First, I had them cut and bind
my Trim Healthy Mama book.
It’s something like 600 pages.
The first half is all the science (and fascinating)
and the second half is all recipes.


The science is something you want to keep
and re-read now and again as a reference.
But not something you need every day.
The recipes, of course, I refer to ALL the time.

So, I had them divide the book into the two parts.

I think I’m going to love that!

THEN…
(speaking of love…)
I laminated the cover (I bought a personal laminator)
and had them bind the book Rozann printed for me
for Christmas.
She printed some of the “highlights” from my blog!
What a GREAT idea!
I love having an “online journal” but
worried about how to store it off line so I don’t lose it.
This is BRILLIANT!



And then to the “less fun” “all work” portion.
My teacher’s manual changed radically this year.
So I broke it down into sessions,
laminated a cover for each session
and had those bound.
As well as the instructor and student versions
of the in-class workbook.

I was standing at the counter for nearly 2 hours
while the poor Staples guys did it all for me.
And, of course, I left my Kindle at home.
Sheesh.

But it’s all done now and what a relief!
It’s going to be so handy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sondra called while I was cooking dinner.
Yes, I know, it was HER birthday.
I should have been the one to call HER.
We’re weird like that.

She and Greg were on their way to a Jazz game.
(“So impressed Utah LOVES Jazz!”)
(ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

I was making dinner.
Egg Roll In A Bowl.

Delicious.
Easy.
Delicious.
On Plan!


Made enough for us to take it for lunch today.
YUM!


3 comments:

Rozann said...

Woo hoo! Hope to have another edition out to soon!!

Rozann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Collette said...

YEA!!!!!!!! I'm enjoying looking through it and reliving some of those posts! (And embarrassed at some of the stuff I thought worthy of posting about! LOL)