Thursday, January 30, 2014

Brrrr

SNOW IN FLORIDA!!!

That was the headline on lots of newspapers
and weather broadcasts.

Yes,
There was snow in Florida.
Just not in MY part of Florida.

But it was still cold.
And rainy.
Which in my opinion is the worst. 

Naturally, Green decided to have babies.
I haven't disturbed them,
so I don't know how many.

This morning one of the 2 week olds
was sitting on top of the new babies.

"Look what Mom got me! 
TOYS!"

I put a big pile of fresh hay in the west corner
for the 2 weekers to snuggle up in.
And I turned on the heat lamp in the middle
for the newest babies and to warm up the air.
So naturally the 2 weekers were all the way
over on the EAST side huddled looking frozen.
LOL
Silly rabbits.

Guess they aren't as cold as I am.
(LOVE their fur coats though... I want one!)
Don't tell PETA!

1 comment:

Rozann said...

just so you know, i check your blog 3 times a week, sometimes daily just in case! lol I LOVE reading it. :-)