Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Oh What A Beautiful Morning...

Oh What a Beautiful Morning...

(HA!  Bet you have THAT song stuck
in your brain for the rest of the day.)

You are welcome.

(Especially if you have it in Mom's voice...
crystal clear and strong)



This is not this morning.
But it is a reasonable facsimile.

Less clouds though.

I'm sitting in my office.
But I REALLY want to be...


I went out to the barn this morning
(I was actually EARLY)
to say good morning to Andy and sneak him
a little horse cookie.
BOY did I want to call in "well".

Spring in Florida is amazing.
It was probably in the low 70's
(7:00 in the morning)
with very low humidity.
(for Florida...)
(my lips weren't drying out or anything...)

SUCH a beautiful day.

Sigh.

I'm off this weekend.
Wonder if it will last.

++++++++++++++++++++

Completely unrelated to anything.
Did you hear who is missing?


How do you LOSE Casey Kasim?
(I'll also miss listening to
Magic 102.7 out of Miami on Sunday
mornings on my way to teach school.
They play all the old America's Top 40
programs with Casey.
Talk about nostalgia!

CASEY!  Where ARE you????




2 comments:

Rozann said...

who is Casey?

Collette said...

I'm not THAT much older than you... Don't you remember Casey Kasim? The "America's Top 40" countdown guy from the 70's. (and 80's and 90's probably...) If you heard his voice, you'd know him immediately.