Tuesday, May 20, 2014

YUMMY in my TUMMY

I try to drink lots of water each day.
But let's be honest.
Unless you are drinking CALGARY tap water.
Water is BORING.

So I've been making some fun things to flavor
my water with.

This one is my current favorite!


In the morning I pour some unsweetened,
vanilla almond milk into my little jelly jar.

Then I use my handy dandy eye dropper
and put two droppers each of
Almond Extract
and
Butter Extract.
Then 1/4 tsp baking soda
and some Truvia (Stevia) sweetener.

When I get to the office,
I pour it into my 34 ounce mason jar/cup
and then top it off with cold water.

But here's the shocker,
it tastes exactly like...

Vanilla Cake Batter.

Seriously.
Like you are licking the beaters.

It is SO yummy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Speaking of yummy - this was my
mid-morning snack this morning.


Obviously I didn't take the picture soon enough.
There were some HUGE strawberries at the
store yesterday.  I sliced up 3 or 4,
put them in my jelly jar,
sprinkled with a teaspoon of Stevia
and then poured some heavy cream over it.

By the time I brought it to the office and
gave it a quick shake, it was a thin
whipped cream.

DELISH!

And, I've lost 20 pounds eating/drinking this stuff.

No comments: