Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy Birthday Sondra!

I'm late.
I had to work today.
And do a bunch of stuff the minute I got home.

But I've FINALLY sat down.
And I wanted to wish my wonderful
big sister a HAPPY Birthday!


We got to all get together this year.
(Sorry everybody! I'm TERRIBLE about warning folks before I click... lol)


She learned to ride this nifty bike of Rozann's!
(And there wasn't enough money in the world
for me to even TRY!)


We took lots of family photos.
Doesn't she have beautiful hair????


 First time all five of us were together in YEARS!


She brought her granddaughters to Florida
for a fabulous mini vacation!


We went to the BEACH!
(The girls got in - we did not. It was JANUARY!)


We had so much fun just BEING together.


She is a Great Grandma.
But not yet a GreatGrandma... lol

She brings joy.
She brings fun.
She brings love of life.
She is loved.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: