Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Fisher"man"

 I was at work today.
Our Town Hall is just across the road from the river.

We had a visitor!


See waaaaay up there at the top of the pole?
That's an Osprey holding a BIG fish!


Look how big that thing is!
It's bigger than the bird!
And they are big birds!

He sat up there and ate the whole darn thing.
I guess there were some scraps that fell,
there was an opportunistic black bird who 
hung around the bottom of the pole and grabbed
the little left overs.
But he ate EVERY bit!

And then he flew away.
I thought he might need to waddle.

****************************************************

In other news, I'm feeling better.
Did ok at work today but came home about 4
and went to bed for an hour nap.

Cooked a sheet pan dinner of peppers, onions and
mild Italian Sausage for dinner and then
into the Zoom Room for the Orientation.

Did ok until the last 5 minutes of class when I had
a coughing fit. I ran out of anything to drink, so I
just muted my microphone, moved out of the screen,
coughed my head off, and then finished the class
with tears streaming down my face. 
LOL.
But at least we got it done!

And now?
BED!

No comments: