Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Weirdly Satisfying

 Yesterday was a day off.
And it felt WONDERFUL!
No talks.
No students.
No Zoom.

So..... I did stuff.

I ran out of my Oolong/Chai.
I have a bunch of boxes, but it’s annoying
to have to open a bunch of boxes all the time.
So I organize them.


And it IS strangely satisfying to see them all neatly lined up.
One Chai to two Oolong.

Yes, its strange.

And then I tore the dishwasher apart and cleaned it.
And it was DISGUSTING!

But now its not.


Meanwhile Kyle was outside grinding his teeth.
(Sharpening...)

He did a couple of jobs over the weekend and they were
looking a little dull-ish.

OH! 
And I made BREAD!


It’s called No Knead Crusty Bread.
Only 4 ingredients.
I did it wrong.
But it was still good.

And it will be better when I do it right next time...

But I felt SO accomplished!
And it WAS weirdly satisfying.




No comments: