Saturday, March 27, 2021

Wow

 These weeks when I teach every day are BUSY!
And unfortunately I just found out I'm 
scheduled to teach the week I'm in Tucson.
And nobody will trade with me.

It will be ok though,
because the time difference is 3 hours.

I will need to teach from 3 - 7 on Monday and
Wednesday afternoons.
And from 4-6 on Tuesday.

But I don't have to do anything on
Thursday, Friday, Sat or Sun when
the whole family is together!!!
I figure by Monday, we'll be ready for 
everybody to take a good long afternoon nap.
So I'll lock myself in a bedroom somewhere and work.
LOL.
(This is me making the best of a situation...)

Anyhow.

Its has been a BUSY week.
I had planned to spend yesterday catching up on
everything I let slide during the past week(s).
But ended up going on a job with Kyle instead.


It was a medium sized job.
They have a large yard(?), about 2 acres.
Most of it was cleared, but there were random clumps
that were originally just a palm tree but grew up around
it with vines and palmettos and pepper trees and junk.
So he took all that down and cleaned it up.
They also had this pond that was completely surrounded
you couldn't even tell where the edges were.
He cleaned that all up and they were surprised
(and pleased) to see they have a couple of beaches!
And lots more land they didn't know they had.
They thought the pond was MUCH bigger.
Now they just have to get their little boat out there
and clean out all the cat tails.

It took 4 hours.
I stood out there and talked with the woman.
A new move-in to the other ward.
She has no friends and her husband is in the
Reserves and currently in Colorado.
So she was LONELY.
So we talked.
For 4 hours.
I was EXHAUSTED when we got home!
LOL.

(And then I had to teach last night til 10...)

I'm teaching again tonight.
And then I'm done for the month except for my
usual Tuesday and Thursday nights, but those
are only 2 hours and no big deal.

But now I have to run to do the shopping.
And return some shirts I bought.
And then come home and cook food for my
poor husband.
Pickin's were slim last week.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!
The Count Down has begun!!!


No comments: