Monday, March 29, 2021

Late

 My post is late today...
I tried to get on this morning but the whole world was down!
I couldn't get into my bank,
my blog,
my zoom account,
NOTHING!

But about then, I got a phone call from my
co-worker at the Town.
She just got tested positive for the flu and
could I cover for her?

I had a full day planned...
So Kyle and I jumped in the car and headed
up to Cocoa (30 miles north) to deliver
some decals Rod made for our one remaining
client who just won't accept we are closed.
(grin)
He turns EIGHTY next week!

And then we came back to town and went to
Northern Tool for a couple of things Kyle
needed for his trailer and then to Tractor 
Supply (basically across the street) for some
beet pulp pellets for the big animals and some
Simple Green and some grease for Kyle.

Then to WalMart to pick up a few things I forgot
when I was there over the weekend.
(And some things Kyle needed...)

And then we headed to the house (2:45) and
popped a frozen pizza in the oven.
While that was cooking, I jumped in my truck
and headed to the feed store and got a roll of
hay and then down to Town Hall to make sure
the building official had his inspections lined
up for this afternoon.

Home to eat a piece of pizza and then out
into the pasture to put out the hay for the boys.
And then I sat down to read for a bit.
And probably took a little nap.

No pictures today.
Even though I spent some time in the garden.
The beans are looking AMAZING!
We even have some little baby beans on the
Slenderette green beans.
The rattlesnake beans are climbing the trellis
and looking really good.
We even have some baby corn plants Kyle
stuck in the garden just for fun.

I'll try to remember to take a picture before
I head into the town in the morning.

But for now, Rod is home, so I'm heading
back into the living room to visit with him.

Typical Monday.
HA!


No comments: