Wednesday, November 17, 2021

HAIR CUT!

 I'm not excited at all....

I decided to get my hair cut today.
After I finish teaching.
So when I hopped on the app,
it said my last cut was...

SEVEN MONTHS AGO!
Sheesh.

So... no pictures yet.
But... depending on how it looks,
AND whether I can get a decent
picture... I'll update the post later.

Here's my before in my zoom room
in my zoom shirt
with my scraggly, thin, long hair.....


Try to forget THAT picture... lol.

AND................

Here we are with it up...


And down...


She cut it dry so it's STRAIGHT and kind of staw-ish...
I'll wet it tomorrow before class and see how it
looks down with some natural curl in it.

It's a REALLY blunt cut and I like it,
but "up" might still have to be the way it goes.

And either way... its my hair for the next six months.
There's always a ponytail.
Or, you know, a hat.

No comments: