Tuesday, November 30, 2021

What's In The Garden?

 It's starting to feel a bit like winter around here.
High 40's or low 50's at night.
70's during the day.
Low humidity.

THIS is what winter should be like!

And the garden says "WEEEE! Canadian Summer!"


Houston!
We have a PEA!!!!!
SO exciting!
I didn't think we would get any for a 
couple more weeks!
But most of the plants have lots of little white
flowers on them and some are turning into peas!
YEA!


Also, hopefully I don't jinx it,
but we might have a yellow squash!
Don't tell the squash bugs.
Maybe the secret is to grow them in the winter???
Who knows.

Don't get excited yet.


My cilantro is looking great too!


And check out Kyle's roses!


This purple one always smells so awesome!


But my favorite will always be a red rose bud.

Anyhow.
I don't have any students tonight,
so I'm going to cancel my class
and go eat my Turkey Pot Pie.


It's hard to take a good picture in my kitchen.
The lighting is TERRIBLE.
It looks much better than that....


I used the toaster oven which is why
it got a little brown in the middle.
Hope its yummy.
I'm HUNGRY!

No comments: