Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday!

 It's been a hot minute since my last post.
I've stayed busy!

Yesterday was my co-worker's birthday so I worked
the full day to cover for her... and then Jim came
over to visit!
First time in THREE MONTHS!
He's been crazy busy as well...

People are FINALLY buying cars again, 
so he's working crazy hours (and got 2 phone
calls from prospective buyers while he was here)
selling pre-order / custom order cars.
I guess it's the wave of the future.
(It's how Kyle was able to buy his truck...
had to custom order it...)

Anyhow.

Then this morning it was back to the office,
then to the grocery store with Kyle,
and then home to teach my Orientation class.

No pictures.
But the garden is all planted
and there are baby sugar snap peas starting
to peek out of the dirt.
I'll try to get a picture tomorrow.

I have (shhhhh) nothing to do tomorrow!
First time in over a month!
I'm going to enjoy it!
And I hope you enjoy your day too......

No comments: