Monday, November 29, 2021

Way Behind

 We've been busy!
And we are WAAAAY behind
decorating for Christmas.

Usually by now we have the tree up
and all the gates decorated.

But we don't even HAVE a tree!

Friday the guys put the new steps on Kyle's
giant truck so we short people can get in.
And I had to teach in the morning.

Then Saturday they did... something else.
And we didn't get to the store in time.

Sunday we went to church and I played
the organ and it went well... whew!

Monday (today) I was going to have us go
this morning and get a tree but Rod got
a call for a job for Kyle down in Vero Beach
and so they loaded up and headed south.

So I did some grocery shopping and installed
the new Roku thingies on our TVs.
(Oh THAT'S what we did Friday night...
we went to the store and bought a new TV
for our bedroom because I cancelled the
TV cable during the day.)

So anyhow.

I'm behind.

I just finished teaching my class tonight.
I work at the Town tomorrow and teach
the Orientation tomorrow night.
But I don't have anything except a 
Stake Primary Presidency meeting down on Vero
on Wednesday.
So... maybe we can buy a tree before Rod
has to go to work?
If they are done with their job by then...
They are going back down tomorrow again.

Meanwhile, I DID do some MINOR decorating.


I bought a couple sets of wall art stickers.

So this is on the closet in the front hall where
I usually hang the Christmas cards,
but since those are nearly a thing of the past....


And I stuck this one in the kitchen.
It's in the wrong spot, but I'm
afraid to move it because it might not
stick again....

And I found some fun Zoom backgrounds
that are Christmas themes.
I forgot to put one on tonight,
but I'll use one when I do the more casual
Saturday "wrap up" session.

So......

That's us and our pathetic attempt at
Christmas decorations.
So far.....

Stay tuned!
It can only get better.
(I hope.)

No comments: