Friday, November 25, 2022

Black Friday

 It's not REALLY Black Friday.
Because we don't do any shopping.
Although I think we are going to Tractor Supply
to return my birthday present.


Rod got me a yummy, warm barn coat 
WITH A HOOD!!!!!
Unfortunately, I'm bigger than I used to be.
So it was a little too small.


He also got me these great overalls!
They fit great, but are meant to be worn
OVER your jeans, and then they would
be a bit snug... so again we are going
with a larger size.
(See above...)
(hahaha)

So. Since it's Black Friday and everything is
on a great sale, he is getting them at an
even lower price!
Win / Win!

(And since it's 80 degrees outside today,
I'm not in a giant hurry to wear them...
I tried them on yesterday morning and
very nearly melted. They are going to be 
PERFECT in Kansas!)
(Where it is 27!!!! today...)

We had a really nice Thanksgiving yesterday.
We ate some yummy dinner and then 
sat and re-watched The Santa Clause and laughed
and pointed out things we hadn't seen before
and just had a good time with it.
Then we watched the first 3 episodes of the
new The Santa Clauses (tv shows on Disney Plus).
They were kind of cute, with the original cast.
But very 2022 (as opposed to 1994!)

And then we were all exhausted and headed off to bed.

This morning I had to teach a zoom to ONE STUDENT!
So I pretended there were others.
Good job Zelda! You got the right answer!
Excellent question Steve - yes, that would work here...
Hahahahahaha.
If you gotta be here, you gotta make it fun.

Now that I'm done, we are going to have a 
Rhodes Roll turkey sandwich (or 3) and then
head over to Tractor Supply to make the exchange.

And then?
Who knows.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Looks like Rozann and Greg are enjoying New York!
(Although the weather isn't what is was yesterday...
at least they didn't get rained on at the parade!)

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!
GO EAT SOME LEFTOVERS!




No comments: