Sunday, November 13, 2022

Hello from Tampa!

 Here I sit... in an empty classroom.
It will fill up shortly.


It's a nice facility and the people are super friendly
and accomodating.
But it's WAAAY too far from my house.
They are looking for an instructor,
but they are going to have to keep looking.

I think I'm headed back down south to Boynton Beach
to teach a 2-weekend class starting in January.

Of course, I have to get to January first.
Next weekend I'm back here for their 
4-day Friday thru Monday class.
Those are a KILLER!
Add a 4-hour drive on both ends of that
and its more than I'm willing to do
more than once to rescue them.

But, here I am.
I stopped at McDonald's this morning and had
the first egg mcmuffin I've eaten since covid.

Last night I ordered fish and chips at Applebees
on the app to just pick up, but it didn't seem to
go through, so I went in person to check.

After nearly 45 minutes of "I'll check".
Different person "I'll go see what's happening".
Different person "I'll go get a manager".
Different person "I'll see what's happening".
Different person "Here's your food".
No bill.

I don't know if I paid for it or not.
Sheesh.
I'll be eating at Wendy's tonight when I get
done here - which won't be until 9:30.

And then back on the road early in the
morning to beat the traffic and get home!


No comments: