Friday, February 5, 2021

BEACH!!!!!

 Oh how I MISSED you!!! 

However, not enough to take a picture it seems...

It was a beautiful day.
The sun was shining, there was a nice breeze.
The ocean was FLAT like the Gulf of Mexico.
The water was COLD!

We plopped down in our chairs and while sitting
there my boss called about another minor project.

And then I had a Zoom call with the Stake Primary Presidency.

And then we went for a walk.

I forgot to set my walking program thingie until
we turned around to head back.


It's a free app called
"Map My Walk" 
by Under Armour.

It was .75 miles from the green dot back to our
chairs and then we made a sharp turn and
headed to our car.


Kyle got a kick out of it showing
we walked the whole way in the ocean.

It was too COLD!
Although we did walk through a couple waves.



The elevation count looks like we climbed a mountain.
Or better, a cave...
But really it was just the undulations in the sand.
Cracked me up when it said the total elevation change
was 49 feet.
Maybe 49 INCHES.
We are only at 6' above sea level!

Looks impressive though... LOL.

Sondra said she walked SEVENTY MILES last month!
So I'm taking that as a challenge.
At this rate though... she's going to beat us into the ground.

Gotta start somewhere!


Gratuitous photo from LAST February.
It was flatter today.
And fewer clouds.
But the water was just as cold.

But it is always relaxing.
Just what we needed!

No comments: