Wednesday, February 10, 2021

What is THAT????

 So I was washing Rod's lunch stuff.

I glanced up and .... WHAT?


I thought it was a baby sugar glider!


?????

Or Yoda!


???

Ok. No.

It's just a moth.


But I DID think it looked like a sugar glider!
Just the world's smallest one.

Kyle thought it looked like a grasshopper.

WHAT?
No imagination, that one.

In other news....

We went to the beach this morning and walked 
THREE miles.
The bottoms of my feet can tell you all about it.
Also we got a little burned.

But look what we saw!


On a beach cruise after the Super Bowl over in Tampa.


Hello Good Year Blimp!

Also...
I made a bunch of bone broth in my pressure cooker.
We pulled out a box of beef bones the butcher
gave us for the dogs, but one of them was COVERED
in meat (well several were, but this one was HUGE!)
So into the pot it went.


It's to pour on the dog's food.
No, they aren't spoiled.
It's just the only way they will eat.
Hahahahahaha.
Ok, a little spoiled.
I also hard boiled all the duck eggs (20) that
I collected this week.
Nobody wants them.
So those go for the dogs too.

I forgot about them so they sat on "keep warm"
for WAAAAY too long.
They got a bit over done.
Kind of discolored.
But they are dogs.
They'll be fine.
Or I'll toss the eggs.
Whatever.
They were free and I'll get MORE every day.

No comments: