Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup

 I haven't had Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup
in... FOREVER!
(In fact, I asked Kyle if he liked it and he
said he had NEVER TASTED IT!
MOTHER FAIL! lol)

I love that stuff.
But it isn't particularly good for you...

I was at the store the other day and saw
a package of those fine egg noodles.


I see those and think SOUP!

So I brought them home and heated up some chicken stock.

Added some of Greg's amazing chicken spices...


That stuff is SO YUMMY!

And then, just for an added splash of nostalgia,
I stirred in some eggs for "egg drop".


It was a chilly, windy, wintery day.
And this HIT THE SPOT!!!!!

And I have lots more noodles and chicken juice.
I see MORE soup in my winter menus.
And Kyle might finally get to taste some!


2 comments:

rktucson said...

Hey how did you know about Greg's awesome chicken spices? He said he probably showed you. Lol

rktucson said...

Who took the picture of you? LOVE LOVE LOVE it!