Monday, February 1, 2021

Zoom Silliness

 I've been teaching the same stuff for MONTHS.

And....

I'm Bored.

Last night I was making some modifications to
one of my presentations... some of my slides are
too wordy.

(NO! Say it isn't so!)

And some of them just aren't necessary.

So I deleted some and modified others.

And then I added a couple of graphics.

This slides explains that they MUST print their
Certificate of Completion within 14 days of
passing their Final Exam... or the certifiicate
will expire and they will need to retake the test.


And then... THIS animation pops up!


And it TOTALLY cracks me up!!!

I figured it was late, I was tired and feeling a little goofy,
so I added it and then assumed I would go back and get
rid of it later.
Cuz its silly.

But I just went back into my presentation,
intending to clean it up and get rid of the panda,
but I totally busted out laughing again!

So he's here to stay.

For now at least......

And now Kyle and I need to brave the 24 mph winds and SERIOUS
drop in temps and run to Lowe's to get some stuff for the garden.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: