Thursday, February 18, 2021

Long, Busy Days!

 Between teaching in the mornings
and working at the Town
and teaching in the evenings
and doing all the other random stuff....

I've been BUSY!

But we DID manage to catch the latest
rocket launch.




Love me a good launch...
We could see it for a LONG LONG time!
But my camera does a terrible job of catching it.
And its more fun to just watch.

So we did.

Tomorrow's another doozy.
I'm teaching from 8:30 to 1.
And then I have all the back office stuff
that needs to be done.

And then I fire 'er up again and teach the same
class over again from 6-10 that evening.
(One of my instructors needs to attend a funeral
so I'm subbing for her...)

Somewhere in there we need to do a "test"
Zoom run for our Stake Primary Training 
we are doing on Sunday evening.

Then Saturday we are going to the RODEO!
YIPPEEEEE (yee haw?)

I'm looking forward to it!

But for now... I'm looking forward to hitting the hay.
G'Nite Y'all!
STAY WARM!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Wow quite a story about kyle and his machine(s)
You ARE a busy camper! Welcome to my world!!
However we are in Pinetop this weekend with Naomi and Ismael her boyfriend. Leaving later today.