Thursday, February 11, 2021

Only One

 I ran my Orientation class tonight,
but had ONLY ONE student.

Unfortunately, she also attended
on Tuesday evening.
We talked a bit about how she was doing
and then I let her get on with her evening.

Bummer.


Did I show you Kyle's salsa (pre-cooked)?

I've been eating it on stuff lately and it's really yummy!
Tonight I cooked a bunch of chicken breast and used
it as a marinade / sauce / thing.

Rod said it was good.
I had breakfast casserole.

Tomorrow we have to go on a feed run.
Tonight after work I stopped and got a roll
of hay for the cows
and then came home and my new hair color
kit arrived in the mail, so I colored my hair.
Same color.
Tuscan Brown.
I really like it.
And it was getting pretty grey on top!

In the morning Kyle and I will hook up the
trailer and head up to Samsula to our feed mill
and get 5 barrels of horse/cow feed and 
probably 100# of chicken feed.

Then maybe when we get home I'll go in and
get my hair cut.
It's getting a bit long and scraggly.
We'll see.

I am teaching the weekend wrap-up class Saturday
evening from 6-10.
And then the following week I'm teaching the 
M,W,F morning classes.
It will be a busy week.

But for now?
Bed!

No comments: