Friday, January 18, 2013

Poor Rod

So.  

We discovered there is a  s l o w  leak in our water bed bladder.
But it's a   s l o w   leak.
So we ignored it.

But yesterday I noticed a puddle at the foot of the bed.
And I had to climb UP to get out of bed.
(Normally I just roll off...)

But.
I came home from work,
packed my suitcase,
and left for the weekend.

On the way to Orlando, I heard an ad on the radio.
Monday is Martin Luther King Day.
And all the mattress places are having sales.

Rod wants to ditch the waterbed.
(I LOVE the waterbed, but whatever, I sleep on a hotel bed half my life...)

So.

Poor Rod is in charge of emptying the waterbed.
Shopping for a new mattress.
Getting it delivered.
Getting the OLD waterbed bladder out.
(It weighs a GAZILLION tons - has a foam inset in it, and when wet, it is seriously heavy...)

And I'm out of town.

Oh yah,
and he has to sleep on the couch tonight.

But he (King of Google) found us a SWEET deal on a Sealey pillow top.

He is now in charge of all shopping.

Thanks Darling!
Love you!
(She says, from her comfy hotel bed...)

****************************

Update:
And now my amazingly, awesome husband is buying SHEETS!
What a guy!
(especially since he has better taste than I do...)

No comments: