Monday, September 19, 2016

Hiatus

I am taking a MONTH OFF!

Not from here.

From TEACHING!
Woot woot woot!

I taught my last class yesterday.
Finished strong.
The only people who didn't pass
were the 2 that don't speak English
and 1 who wasn't going to anyway
since she didn't have enough hours.

But all the rest (14) did great.

I was happy.
(And so were they)

I will be sending those keys to the
new instructor in charge of that site.

I stopped by my new/old site
(haven't taught there since March)
and picked up my projector so
I can play with it and get familiar.

But I'm not teaching there until
OCTOBER 20!

I have to say, I'm looking foward to this break.
It's going to KILL my standing in the contest
(currently 2nd in the State and in line for a $500 bonus)
But I'll take my sanity over $500 any day.
Now if I can just keep off my boss' radar
so he doesn't tag me to sub somewhere...

Sssssshhhhhhh!!!

1 comment:

rktucson said...

Plus you have an awesome adventure planned during that time off!