Thursday, September 1, 2016

Tooth Troubles

So, the other night we were having dinner.
Mashed cauliflower.
(We LOVE it... it's quick, easy, and delish)
Left over coleslaw
and some pan fried chicken thighs.

Not like gummy bears
or rocks
or anything.

Anyhow.
It felt like there was a piece of
meat or something stuck in my tooth
next to the gum.

But on further inspection
a hunk of my tooth

FELL OFF!

Who knew!

It's Waaaaaaaaaay in the back.
My two back molars on the left
side had big cavities in them
and a couple of decades ago I had them filled.

The dentist did an AWFUL job.
But it fixed the problem
and they haven't bothered me since.

But since it doesn't hurt,
and I imagine my tongue will 
get used to the feel eventually
I'm not worried.

It's just weird.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

rktucson said...

that happened to me too - abut 7 years ago. I went to our (then) dentist down in Mexico, and he put a huge hunk of ... whatever they call that grey stuff they fill cavities with... in the whole. the dr's here in Tucson said they had to put a crown on the tooth, ($1000's later) and the Mexico guy said, 'ya, we can do that, or I can try this - it might last a day, a week, or a few years or forever... $80 - let's give it a try'
so I did. 7 years later, it finally cracked and I had to have a crown put on it.