Thursday, November 30, 2017

I've Been Lazy

NOOOOO!

LOL

Ok, Yes.

I realize today is the LAST day
of the month.
Usually you start the
"next new thing"
on the FIRST day of a month.
But I woke up today
and knew 
TODAY was the day.

So after getting all the animals
fed and delivering my eggs
next door (thank you Kyle),
a good breakfast of chocolate cake
(Yup, chocolate cake, YUM)
and a kefir smoothie,
doing all the banking,
bill paying,
organizing for next month,
emailing my students,
and a nice Thursday phone call
from Soni....

I changed into my workout clothes
and took my new laptop
out to the patio
(where it's nice and cool and I 
don't feel like I'm going to catch
my hands in the ceiling fan)
and dialed up my T-Tapp
Digital Workout page.

32 minutes and a 
Basic Super Slow
later,
I feel GREAT!

I can feel it, especially in my neck.
My neck has gotten really stiff,
so I did some good stretches.
(And then I took some turmeric and
rubbed some magnesium and aloe into it.)

It feels GOOD to make your body work.

And now I'm going to go clean my kitchen
and look for something yummy to cook
my family for dinner tonight.

Last night we had 
"Zippy Zucchini Bake".
It was delicious!
(Except the rice was a little crunchy...)

I might try
Hubby Lovin' Chicken
tonight.
I've heard good things about it from others...
We'll see.

Happy Thursday all!

No comments: